RE Office Hours
9:00am – 4:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:00am – 3:30pm Tuesday
Contact RE: 703-433-6564
RE Class Schedule Religious Education Classes are offered for grades K-8 and most are available at two different times:
- Tuesday, 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- Tuesday, 6:00pm – 7:15pm
- RE classes will be offered on Tuesdays at 4:15 – 5:30 PM and 6:00 – 7:15 PM.
- RE classes will begin on September 10, 2019.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee is as follows:
- $160 for one child
- $220 for two children
- $280 for three or more children
- Class assignments are determined on a first come first serve basis.
- Class Session Notification: You will be notified of your child’s assigned class session by the end of August.
- E-Mail Address: E-mail will be the primary means of communication throughout the year.
- Learning or Behavioral Disabilities: In the best interest of your child, please list any learning disabilities or behavioral disorders so that we may provide appropriate accommodations.
- Peanut Allergies: In accordance with Diocesan policy, if your child requires the use of an epi-pen and they cannot administer it themselves, you must stay with your child during class or designate another adult to do so.
- Sacramental Prep (1st & 2nd, 7th & 8th): Preparation for reception of the sacraments of First Holy Communion and Confirmation is a two-year process. Therefore, students must complete first and second grade Religious Education classes before receiving Holy Communion. Likewise, students must complete seventh and eighth grade classes before receiving Confirmation. The sacraments are a tremendous grace from God which necessitate a thorough preparation before reception. If you have a second grade or eighth grade child who did not attend Religious Education classes or a Catholic school last year, please contact the DRE to discuss options.
- Volunteer: The continued success of our Religious Education Program rests on the involvement and dedication of parents and parishioners alike. If you are interested in taking an active role in the program as a Catechist or Aide, please call or come in to the office.
Click the button below to register online. Registration will open at 9:00 a.m. on May 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, please call the Religious Education Office at 703-433-6564.