The Knights of Columbus are joining forces with the Parish Service Partnership to provide a delivery service for those affected by the current pandemic. These volunteers will be available to shop for and deliver critical food essentials for parishioners who are otherwise unable to shop for themselves.
- The Knights will make every effort to get exact items requested, but substitutions may be made at the discretion of the Knight purchasing.
- Unfortunately, the Knights are unable to shop for those with food allergies.
- Requests for pet supplies will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may be rejected.
- The Knights are unable to handle requests for prescriptions or over-the-counter medications.
- Delivery service is free, but the recipient is responsible for the cost of items purchased.
- Hard to find items, such as toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and other items may not be included in an individual’s delivery, but requests will be filled as they become available.
Payment for shopping can be made upon delivery to the Knight via cash or check. If you need to postpone payment, please discuss this with the coordinator, Dave Garmon, when he initially contacts you.
To request assistance, please complete the form below or call Dave Garmon at (908) 361-6615.